The Administrative Manager will manage and staff the tax and accounting administrative department as well as provide positive, encouraging leadership, lead process improvements, and deliver excellent customer service to our clients. This person will work closely with the Tax Services Manager and report directly to the Tax & Accounting Director.
This position requires an organized, detail-oriented, process-driven thinker who can effectively provide energetic leadership especially during high-stress, face-paced tax seasons.
- High-energy with ability to motivate and influence others for effective team operations;
- Strong leadership skills, including the capability to drive improvement and challenge the status quo;
- Problem solver with analytical, detail-oriented and organizational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with ability to work effectively with others;
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills;
- Technology driven with a willingness to learn new technology and software programs;
- Ability to diplomatically deal with challenging customers and stressful situations;
- Ability to multi-task and resolve problems in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work extended hours to meet project deadlines.