The Tax Services Manager will manage and staff the tax services department as well as provide exceptional leadership with regards to tax regulation, process improvements, and customer service. This person will report directly to the Tax & Accounting Director.
This position requires a detail-oriented, process-driven thinker who can effectively manage a growing group of tax accountants and tax preparers, as well as provide guidance to the administrative staff.
- Strong leadership skills, including the capability to drive process improvement and challenge the status quo;
- Problem solver with analytical, detail-oriented, and organizational skills;
- Ability to analyze data to drive decisions;
- Ability to diplomatically deal with challenging employees, customers, and stressful situation;
- Ability to multi-task and resolve problems in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Technology driven with a willingness to learn new technology and software programs;
- Strong work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile;
- Loyalty and belief in company, services, and team within a client-focused culture.