We are looking for a self-motivated Senior Tax Accountant to join our growing, forward-thinking and family-oriented team. The responsibilities include reviewing individual, corporate, and partnership tax returns and collaborating with a team of tax preparers. This person will report directly to the Tax Services Manager.
The Senior Tax Accountant will be able to apply the best tax strategies that comply with laws, promote our client’s best interest, communicate with our team about industry changes, meet deadlines, and be an integral part of our high performing team.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients.;
- Problem solver with analytical, detail-oriented, and organizational skills;
- Ability to multi-task and resolve problems in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Technology driven with a willingness to learn new technology and software programs;
- Strong work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile;
- Loyalty and belief in company, services, and team within a client-focused culture.